What I Do
Indigenous Cultural Awareness Through Story and Song
A presentation of between one to two hours that combines stories and songs, to help a non-Indigenous audience understand some of the beauty and complexity of native history and culture.
Indigenous Awareness Training Workshops
- Working effectively with Indigenous Peoples
- How to Negotiate with Indigenous Peoples
- Cultural protocols and practices to be aware of
- We are different – lets celebrate that!
- Removing Stereotypes building relationships
- Living together in a good way
Walking together in Hope and Healing Relationships
Coming alongside churches or organizations to assist in fostering a new relationship of learning from one another with Indigenous communities.
Please contact me if you have any questions, thoughts or interest in what I do.